Whilst we all navigate these uncertain times, we will do our utmost to continue supplying produce in order to support our local communities. Please rest assured that we’re being stringent with hygiene precautions to protect ourselves, and of course, the public. We are trying to respect social distancing and keep our customers and staff safe.
* LATEST UPDATE
We will now be re-opening the shop as of 26th May. In order to keep staff and customers safe, we will be limiting shop capacity to 3 people in at a time. However we’re still offering click & collect and delivery, so please do continue to make use of these services too.
CLICK & COLLECT
We are once again offering online click & collect. Simply add your shopping to the basket and then click on the cart to checkout. After filling in your details, you’ll need to select a collection date from the calendar. We have a 2-day processing time on all orders. Therefore same day or following day collection will be unavailable on the calendar.
*Please be mindful that our vegetable prices fluctuate on a daily basis.
For those calling through their orders:
If you have a phone then please phone through your order on 01726 844411 – choose option 3. You will then speak to one of our lovely shop staff who will write down your order and obtain your debit card details. You will then be allocated a time slot. On arrival you will be required to give your name and we will then fetch your order for you to collect from the foyer.
For those turning up on the day:
1) Queue at the front . Green baskets will be placed outside the front door (to the right). If there is a basket, please take one a come in. (Max 2 people per group, please stick together). Please ensure you are wearing a face covering when you enter.
2) If a basket is not available, please wait. A member of the team will come out with a basket once we have room. (All baskets are sanitised between use). The baskets are a visual aid for the team to quickly gauge how many are in the shop. We would appreciate it if you took one even if you don’t require it.
3) For collections – Please come into the foyer and turn left. There is a table where we will be able to gather your items for you.
4) We will give all receipts and paperwork to customer for checking/destroying.
* Fulfilling your orders will obviously be subject to having all the products available .
We are now able to offer local and nationwide deliveries. We aim to deliver within 5 working days, but this can vary due to current circumstances.
To qualify for local delivery, orders must be over £30. Deliveries will attract a £3 charge. Nationwide deliveries are £15. Orders over £100 qualify for free delivery.
HOMEMADE READY MEALS
We’re very aware that there’s going to be many vulnerable people living in self-isolation with nobody to help with cooking, shopping etc. Therefore, we encourage people to make use of our homemade oven-bake meals. Some of these include: cottage pie, lasagne, fish pie, beef & ale pie, beef & mushroom pie and more. Our kitchen staff also make a variety of crumbles and sweet pies including apple, rhubarb, cherry and gooseberry. We also stock frozen pasties, sausage rolls & bacon bites. Due to surge of sales we can’t guarantee stock levels at this time, but our brilliant staff are working incredibly hard to keep up with demand.
Apart from anything else, we want to thank the staff for working so hard to keep everything running smoothly. This crisis is unprecedented, and we want to do our best to support and feed our community. We will follow national guidelines and adhere to strict hygiene precautions. Stay safe, be mindful of others and support the vulnerable people around you. Any updates will be posted on here and our social media platforms.
*If you are infected with COVID-19 we do ask that you please stay at home so that we can protect staff & members of the public.