Whilst we all navigate these uncertain times, we will do our utmost to continue supplying produce in order to support our local communities. Please rest assured that we’re being stringent with hygiene precautions to protect ourselves, and of course, the public. We are trying to respect social distancing and keep our customers and staff safe. We are therefore now doing a personalised shopping service.
PERSONAL SHOPPER SERVICE
We are trying to respect social distancing and keep our customers and staff safe. We are therefore now doing a personalised shopping service.
For those calling through their orders:
If you have a phone then please phone through your order on 01726 844411 – choose option 3. You will then speak to one of our lovely shop staff who will write down your order and obtain your debit card details. You will then be allocated a time slot. On arrival you will be required to give your name and we will then fetch your order for you to collect from the foyer.
For those turning up on the day:
1) Queue at the front (2 meters apart). The staff member will direct you to make your list on the form provided to the left of the entrance (table outside countryside barn door).
2) You’ll be given a number and told to wait by the steps outside the countryside barn (or in your car if weather is inclement). Keep a lookout for your number which will be displayed in the window. Please be aware that numbers may not be called sequentially – it depends on the size of your order).
3) When your number is displayed come back to the foyer (only one person inside at a time please) and we will have your shopping ready and take payment. Payment will be taken by either contactless or your card details will be entered manually through our system.
4) We will give all receipts and paperwork to customer for checking/destroying.
* Fulfilling your orders will obviously be subject to having all the products available .
We’re currently unable to process any new online orders for delivery.
HOMEMADE READY MEALS
We’re very aware that there’s going to be many vulnerable people living in self-isolation with nobody to help with cooking, shopping etc. Therefore, we encourage people to make use of our homemade oven-bake meals. Some of these include: cottage pie, lasagne, fish pie, beef & ale pie, beef & mushroom pie and more. Our kitchen staff also make a variety of crumbles and sweet pies including apple, rhubarb, cherry and gooseberry. We also stock frozen pasties, sausage rolls & bacon bites. Due to surge of sales we can’t guarantee stock levels at this time, but our brilliant staff are working incredibly hard to keep up with demand.
CLOSED ON SUNDAYS
We will be closing the shop on Sundays for the time being. This allows us to replenish stock and prepare for the following week.
Apart from anything else, we want to thank the staff for working so hard to keep everything running smoothly. This crisis is unprecedented, and we want to do our best to support and feed our community. We will follow national guidelines and adhere to strict hygiene precautions. Stay safe, be mindful of others and support the vulnerable people around you. Any updates will be posted on here and our social media platforms.
*If you are infected with COVID-19 we do ask that you please stay at home so that we can protect staff & members of the public.